Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Paint paint paint paint

I've been painting a whole lot! I had to take a small break from it because i got fever ill for a few days. I'm feeling much better though and I've been keeping up with my work! I've got a couple paintings finished but only one documented/that I'm proud enough to put on the internet. This is an editorial illustration of bioluminescent sea creatures. Namely the dumbo octopus and jellyfish. I'll post the graphic design portion at a later date. I've got some stuff I think I'm going to be really proud of in the works right now--so keep your eyes peeled!





Here's a work in progress of something I'm REALLY excited to share with you. It's much farther a long than this now... but I figured i could keep you in the loop! Explanation and details come later.





I also have to document and post another painting I've finished but needed to walk away from. Since this is my final semester separating me from my BFA it's no wonder I got a little shaken with job anxiety. So this undocumented piece is a pretty good example of that. The idea fell apart but you'll see in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment