Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sketch Sketch Sketch DRAW DRAW DRAW

Hey all! These are some sketches I've been doing over break. Lady in the top left hand corner is Yuckie Warbucks. She's a character I'm working on-- I'm slowly planning an Kid-In-All-Of-Us adult childrens book...

I actually saw a guy like this pass us in a car. He was driving one of those GIANT pick up trucks. I laughed.
Flipping through my old sketchbooks, i always come across a character in this pained creeper position...
I was drawing this when we were driving around this whole campus of a shut down crazy people home in Columbia, South Carolina. It was incredible... it was like a ghost town smack dab in the middle of South Carolina's capital...
Love On Top
I watched Benjamin Button for the first time. That line was a good one...
She'll eat your cabin fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment