Sunday, November 13, 2011

Rat King

So, my school is having a holiday sale. The Illustration club participates in this every year, and I finally decided I would join in on the fun. So I did this 8 by 11 oil painting. The first sitting took about 6 hours and then when it dried I did about a 2 hour touch up session. I scanned the painting and printed and cut out cards to sell for an affordable price--the painting however... 50 dollars? I don't know. The cards are going to be 3 dollars each or five cards for 8. Come to the holiday sale-- many great illustrators helped out and are selling stuff! There's going to be ornaments, earings, cards, wands, necklaces, etc...

It was nice taking a break from school paintings and illustrating something that wasn't terribly complicated for once...

No comments:

Post a Comment